2.01.2007

Review: Monty Python x4

Monty Python - Another Monty Python Record: Upon first listen I'm not a very big Monty Python fan and this album is no exception. Though I did laugh a few times, I won't be revisiting this album soon.

  • Stream clips from the entire album and purchase it for $18.98

    Monty Python - Monty Python's Previous Record: Upon first listen I didn't laugh once on this record.

  • Stream clips from the entire album and purchase it for $18.98

    Monty Python - The Life Of Brian: Upon first listen I was the most familiar with The Life of Brian coming into this exercise in patience. I couldn't finish the movie, however, and the album nearly met the same fate.

  • Stream clips from the entire album and purchase it for $13.97

    Monty Python - The Meaning of Life: Upon first listen I didn't laugh, but I felt as though I could have. I almost want to see this movie now because I felt that if I could better relate to some of these characters, the skits could actually be funny.

  • Stream clips from the entire album and purchase it for $13.97
  • No comments: